Worship At Camp

Kaiaka Bay Beach Camp

February 16, 2020
12:30pm


Announcements
This Is The Day 

Worship Songs

Scripture Reading
John 14:15-19
15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[c] in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.


Offertory Prayer
Special Music 
Marlon and Luz Gante

Message 

Closing Song and Prayer 

==================

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Miracle Sunday, Feb 23, During our service, we will be sharing our miracles throughout the month of February.  Check out this app to log in your miracles. 

Valentines Lunch, Feb 23, Sunday after church

WMU Missions Celebration, Feb 29, 9-2pm, Honolulu Country Club, Pearl City, $35.00

Men's Wake Up Rally, March 28, 9-12:30pm, Mililani Baptist Church, $10.00

HAPPY FEBRUARY BIRTHDAYS
03 - John Nocasa
17 - EJ Nocasa

HAPPY FEBRUARY ANNIVERSARY
14 - Randy and Jo Beltran

Offering Report as of 02/02
Last week offertory: $ 736.00
Weekly Goal: $1,100.00             
Month to date Offering:  $736.00
Monthly Goal: $4,766.00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Christmas Reminders

Welcome To Mililani Fil-Am Baptist Church